Monday, February 19, 2018

Now You Tell Me!!



Hello All well here's the story for the week. First Happy Presidents Day. Now on to what's going on.  First I am happy to say after 2 months of collecting coins. I managed to save $50 bucks worth. Which I wrapped today because I am to cheap to use the Constar machines at the grocery store. They charge to much just to count your coins. I can save the money and do it myself. This money will be going in my Kellogg's stock. You know the stock that I try and put $25 dollars in to once a month. I collect my coins and invest them when I get $25 dollars of course.

Also today I got a call from my dentist. I love my dentist been with her for 15 years she's just that good. And to be truthful I hate going to the dentist but with my dentist the trips and procedures are not so bad. Anyway I get a call from the dentist telling me that my insurance did not go through and they even called my insurance company for me. They told my dentist that my birth date was incorrect on the insurance form...... But you have been paying my dentist for the last 3 years that I have been using this insurance company so now you tell me I have a birth date problem?

When I personally called the insurance company they told me that yes my birth date is wrong but they could not tell me how wrong it was. I would have to call my employer since I am on a group policy so my employer can correct my birth date on there end.  Thank god they gave my dentist the ok to do my teeth this week even with the birth date problem.
I hate dealing with insurance companies they will screw you if you let them.

Oh well that's been my week quite and frustrating. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment