Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Funeral


Hello Everyone. Well here's the story for the week. I am so tired of hearing that my beloved Sears is closing even more stores. Soon all their stores will be closed.  When that happens I will have to find another place to get a job. You know that was my spot when it came to looking for jobs. They always called me for interviews and offered me positions but it was  always a bad time for me. That's why when they offered  I had to turn them down. I will miss Sears when they do finally close all of their stores . But I will be there for their final days when they go out of business sale. Their going out of business sales will produce some good bargains. I hope.

Jury Duty is over and I think I will be getting about $150 for my service. Which I could use.The trail that I was on was interesting and I was surprised about that because most of the time they are boring. It was a civil case. Now it's back to finding ways for me to make a buck or two.

I am still doing my challenges which are not going so good that $1 a day challenge is not as easy as it sounds. I am mostly focusing my attention on doing my $20 dollar hustle challenge. I will let you know how that goes. Well that  my story for the week what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment