Sunday, February 19, 2017

Money Ideas

                                  Hello Everyone, Well here's the story for the week...

I last talk to you about  my coin investments and I told you how I managed to save $85 to invest. Well after that I was sitting and thinking about ways that I could make some money for the various trips that I have planned for this year and next. Here are some of the ideas I came up with

1. Go back to doing flea markets- I use to do flea markets back in the day. They were a lot of work and the money use to be good. I was making about $200. a day for one day of work. But now with everyone not spending so much. I am not sure it's worth it. I make about $70-85 dollars doing garage sales in the summer.

2. Open up an online store- I have already done that with e creator. I listed a lot of stuff for dirt cheap just to clear out my house and also to make a few dollars in the process.http://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

3. Donate Blood/ Organs- Don't think this is a good ideas as old as I am I need somebody to donate their parts to me, If I need them at a later day. God willing I will not.

4. Products- Find one crazy item like the pet rock,Giga pets, oven glove, cabbage patch dolls, all that crazy stuff and market the heck out of it and hope that I get tons of money for it.

5.Mystery Shop/Pt Jobs- Do mystery shops which I do when the shops and money are worth it. Look for a part time job there is only one problem with that I can not stand on my feet for long periods of time. So working in retail or where you have to stand a lot might be a problem.

6.Look for a Sugar Daddy- I could look for a sugar Daddy who will pay for my every want but.... that means I have to lose weight, look good all the time, do what he wants all the time.. Oh heck it's not worth it. Beside I hate getting dressed up putting on make up and all that stuff.  Think I will pass.

These are some of my options, I will try and think of more but if you have any suggestions let me know... That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment