Friday, January 6, 2017

What A Week!


Hello Everyone Happy Friday. What a week this has been. First I didn't know that everything would be closed on Monday. Since New Years Day was Sunday everything around me was closed on Monday. So all the things that I needed to do was put off until Tuesday. I was sadden by the fact that my Stores Sears you know this is the story that I go to when I want a part-time job. Is closing a lot of stores and Macy's also. This week got some good stuff at CVS after holiday sale. They were selling their stuff for 75% off, So I got a few things to stock my online store with. I got good stuff to!.

Also just found out that my tenant in my rental home is leaving the end of the month. She stayed for 3 years which was a blessing to me. Now it's time to get back into my rental clean it up and re-rent it again. Hopefully I will have some good people like the last ones.. Mind you I am doing all this running and cleaning and getting myself organized while coming down with a cold. So yea I am glade it's Friday I need a few days just to rest. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment