Sunday, January 11, 2015

Two Dollar Callenge In Review

                                         
                                          
This was my first full week of the two dollar challenge and I made...............Drumroll................ $2 dollars for the week. Yep you hear it right only two dollars for the week. What I did was put more stuff out to sell on my Bonanza page, looked in to mystery shopping, surveys taking, looked for coins in the street. Nothing nada, zippo. But I am still trying hey the month is still young and I still have some thoughts lingering in my head as to how to make  my $2. On another topic. Warehouse stores places like Costco's , PJ's and Sam's club. Places were you get these giant size packaged foods for so called cheap . Well that is not happening anymore. I went to my local Pj's yesterday to pick up some basic items. it's seem that the prices in these warehouse club stores are getting higher while the quality of the products are getting smaller. I am so over shopping there. What I also noticed is that the people  that were shopping the same time I was was only buying what they really needed to get nothing else. It use to be a time when I would see people filling their shopping carts with stuff, not anymore it 's either because these places have gotten to expensive or the budget  people have has gotten tighter. Either way warehouse shopping clubs are to expensive for me anymore. My price for shopping at Pj's yesterday $135. and I used all the coupons that I could get my hands on and still came out with hardly anything. So what do you think??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment