Saturday, January 24, 2015

I AM Special



         



That's right I am special. I got a Black Card from Visa. Well an application to apply for one anyway. I told Visa thanks for the love but paying you $495 a year to use your card is crazy. Your interest rate of 14.99% is crazy and your late fees of $35 and up is you guessed it crazy..... But thanks for thinking about me.


 Now on to other things it snowed and rained  today in New York, thank god it was more slush then real snow which made it easy to shovel. After shoveling  sister was tired, cold and hungry. My partner made a good ham and potato's  for dinner with jello with fruit in it for dessert. I love Jello. He also made chocolate pudding I love that to.

We spend the rainy / cold Saturday watching a comedy show on TV which was pretty good I might add. The best part of today was that I did not spend any money. Sorry I lied about that I did spend $109 dollars today. I had to purchase shares of Dreamworks for $19 dollars a share. With the purchase and transaction fee this cost me $109. But it's worth it I feel Dreamworks will come back a strong company and when it does it will pay me a nice dividend. Besides I like the people running it and their movies are great!
                                                   So what do you think???  

No comments:

Post a Comment