Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This is The Reason


      


                                         
This the reason why I had to spend $25 dollars on Lotto & Mega Million.( This money comes out of my gambling allowance for the month  which is $30) Did you hear about the retired educators that won 326 million dollars. If they can win at least I have some hope( I think). This couple have been teaching for more then 75 year combined so you know  they have a nice pension and social security check coming in and now this! What the heck I might as well spend a few bucks to see what happens. Hey like they say "You never know"! Now back to other things that I wanted to share with you . Since I see that the  selling markets and the mystery shop jobs are so so low or non existence  in the making of money. I have decided to start doing sweepstakes, entering them to see what happens. But you know I am picky I only enter the ones that offer money, vacations ,cars, and  homes. Most of the times I really don't believe in sweepstakes but hey like lotto you never know I might win something. And If I did that would be money or an item I could sell for money. Think about that free stuff to make money off of!
I am really trying to create a cash flow for me I need about $100-200 bucks a month for spending money and  I really do not want to touch my saving account  because that's for emergencies.
                                                          Got any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment