Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Good Deals!

This past weekend I must confess I had to go and see what the after holiday sales were. Here is what I got. A snoopy  holiday doll for $3. A lantern for $2, watch & wallet set for $1.50 each. toy soldiers 50 cents. I must have spent $15 for everything. This way I get great stuff for 75-90% off the original price. I save this and give them for gifts next year. I like to start my holiday shopping early to get the good bargains.
Also since it has been so cold outside 18-25 degree's  where I live I have been staying put and working on how I can bring more money in. So I have had 2 no spend money days. Yea!  I also have been working on putting more out in my  Bonanza shop and also I am putting more books in my Half price shop Just to see if I can make money there. So far no good mystery shops have come my way But like always I am still looking.
                                                 So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment