Saturday, January 3, 2015

It Pays!!!

 
It pays to complain if your not satisfied with a product or service. On our trip to Vegas we used Jetblue airlines to get there ( I love Jetblue) well my partners TV set did not work and the waitress on the going flight was rude.  When we got back home he called Jet blue and told them all about it. They apologized and then they gave him a $50 credit toward his next flight which I will be using in the summertime.
Also I went shopping today I know I have no money but the discounts on Christmas items were cheap like 75-80% cheap. So I picked up somethings to give as gifts for next year. Some of the stuff was dirt cheap like a camera for $3, leather mens gloves for $2.50, small tins of cookies.39 cents( that's for me) reading lights and family picture frames. $2. I spent $25 with a $5 off coupons I actually spent $20 on 5 things that I will be giving for the holidays next year. So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment