Monday, January 26, 2015

The Storm Is Here!!!

According  to my Mayor New York is expecting a big snow storm( so what else is new ??) well with this snow store we are advised really told to stay off the street and the highways or be subject to fines and arrest.  This storm is suppose to be just that bad. I am ready I have my junk food, book and  movies ready for a cold winters night. What I don't have is the extra money that this snow storm is costing me. We purchased an extra bag of salt  from our local gas station that cost $15 a bag compared to the normal $9 dollars a bag that we would get at Home Depot. We also had to buy  gas for our  snow blower that cost $15. The extra food that I had to  run out late last night to get from Pathmark cost me a  $70 bucks  because the weather person stated that the snow storm would last until Wednesday and I did not want to be without the basics and plenty of the extra stuff food stuff we might need. Also the extra money I will be paying in heating my house because the temperature has now dropped down to 20 degrees.  This snow storm is more expense then it's worth. Right about now Florida, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii  anywhere that's has no snow is looking pretty good to me!
                                                 So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment