Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Janurary $2 Dollar Update





I am trying to keep myself as well as you updated  when it comes to my $2 dollars a day challenge. For January I have made  $39 in total. It's not bad but I know I need to do better. The reason why this is so low is that mystery shopping jobs were not worth the time that they want you to spend doing the job for the little bit of money they are offering. My Bononza shop is not making any sales and my book sale are zero. All of this is unacceptable to me. OK, I will admit I have been a bit lazy when it comes to getting my $2 but February will be different. I just know it will. On to another topic I am so done with snow. See for yourself


Since we had the snow storm in New York it was shovel, shovel shovel shuffle. Which I am so over snow and shoveling since I have lived in New York all of my life. Snow is not cute and fun any more it just a pain in the A**. I think a warmer place with no snow is calling my name.
                                                   So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment