Saturday, January 31, 2015

Only a Dollar!

 
Today was the last day that I could buy my lottery tickets because I am money fasting for February. Which means come 12:00 o'clock tonight any  money that I spend has to be for food, shelter, transportation, taxes, bills only, nothing extra. For 28 day I am fasting or no money spending as some would call it. Well I had to get my lotto fix in and I purchase 3 lottery ticket and 2 scratch off and it only cost me $1 out of my pocket. How is that possible? Well I  won $5 from one of my old lottery tickets and my purchase of my new tickets cost me $6. So I only spend a dollar on my habit. I know what your saying. Your saying   that I really spent $6 because the $5 I  won was really my money. Yea your right but humor me on this. I won this money so to me this $5 was like found money which I  purchase my tickets with. Hey I had to Powerball is 260 million, Lotto is 7 million and Mega Million is 40 million. To win any of these would be great and doing it on found money would be even better!
       So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment