Saturday, August 29, 2015

Yard Sale Saturday On A Budget



                                                                                           

Good evening everyone. Today for me was Yard sale Saturday and   I just wanted to share with you how I prepare for my yard sailing adventures. First I look up  on Craigslist and yardsale.com  to  see what yard sales are in my areas and 10 miles beyond. Then I write it all down, I get my yard sale list, my cup of coffee and my $20 budget. When I have all of that I am off to the sales. Today was a good yard Sale Saturday for me. I got a lot of free stuff that I can resale. I also got another one of my Vivitar video camera this one is not has fancy as the first one I got  but it will work fine as back up video recorder. I also got other great stuff which I will show you later.

Altogether I came home with a car full of stuff mostly free. I did spend money today on a brand new Xbox game, my back up camera, some fun place mats and other cool stuff  which cost me  in total $8.  Just wanted to say hi and to share with you what happen to day. Enjoy your weekend. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment