Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I Got The Flavor!!!


Hello Everyone. Here's my story for today, I've been seeing these lay potato chip flavors like New York Ruben, Biscuits& Gravy, Gyro, and other out of the way flavors.  I have seen them online and wanted to try at least one of them. I never had a chance to purchase a bag because my store didn't carry them until yesterday. They were on sale 2 for $3, I only purchase one bag because if I don't like the flavor I would have wasted $1.50. The store was selling the  The Ruben Chip  flavor and  Biscuit and Gravy Flavor. I passed on the biscuit one It's just didn't sound like that flavor would taste good as a potato chip. Beside I am not a fan of gravy.  I took Ruben instead. Hopefully it will be good.

In other news I manged to save $15 more dollars in coins that I will add to my coin investment challenge.
I am waiting on my paperwork to come back. I filled out the forms and send Kellogg's $65.00 so that they can open my account with  my one share ( sounds sad right?). Once I get the paperwork and everything is correct.  I will send them another $50 in coins for another share and so on. I also manged to win $20 so that was good for me because I am so not making any money doing online jobs.

Other then that the weekend was quite. I managed to get to a few yard sales . Got some interesting stuff. I spent $8 and I have the stuff  listed in my Bonanza store. Hopefully they will sell. We will see.
                                                           So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment