Thursday, August 13, 2015

Coins Wonderful Coins

Hello everyone. I finally made it. My $65 in coins with extra left over for next time. I am so proud of myself. I filled out the direct investment stock paper work. I will mail it off tomorrow. Now all I have to do is go to the bank , put my coins in my checking account so that I could send the investment company a check. I wish I could just mail them the coins that I have wrapped for them. This would be so much easier for me. What your see in the picture  to the left is the 65 dollars in coins and the right is left over coins for next time I invest ($50 bucks) Now on to my next challenge even though I will keep this one going I have to find other ways to make money. Since so far I have been coming up,  let's just  say not to successful with my online business, mystery shopping and surveys. But I keep trying....
I am making this short and  sweet today. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment