Monday, August 10, 2015

Not Going....

Good Morning Everyone. Here's my story for today. Remember when I told you that I was going to Atlantic City this week. Well I had to postpone it until September. First thing is that me and my partner were looking forward to going to the beach on Tuesday in Atlantic City. It's will be raining and storming that day. By  By beach. Second the hotel that we really wanted to stay in  we could not get. So we got our second choice Bally's which we were not to happy about. Third we woke up this morning  just to tired to drive 3-4 hours just to gamble. We can do that at home we have a Racino ( a small gambling establishment) 20 minutes from where we live. So overall going to Atlantic City today just did not work out for us. But we did change the date and we will be going in September. Hopefully I can get to the beach by then.

The good thing about not going on this trip today I get to search for more coins to add to my  Investment coin challenge. Yea! So that's my story what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment