Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Thrift Stores......


Good evening everyone. I am hooked on this  this program called "Thrift Hunter" basically it's 2 guys that go around to different thrift store searching for find stuff to sell on ebay. I love this show because it just brings to light what my grand parents had been doing for years. They use to shop in thrift stores looking for good stuff to resell  in their own store.( that's when thrift stores had good stuff to sell) I learned a lot from growing about thrifting, junking and so on. I also look for thrift stores, antique stores, yard sales when I go out of state. Because you never know what your going to find. Just wanted to share a great show with you. Also I am in love with the bearded man's eye's look at them they are so pretty. But keep that between us ok!
                                                      So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment