Friday, August 21, 2015

Getting Paid!!!!!




Hello everyone. Well here's my story for today. I am Happy, Happy, And Happy. Why you ask because today was a good day! First I got paid for the mystery shops that I did in July $30 bucks. Second I had purchased some Jet Blue Airline stock a couple of months ago for $11 a share and now the stock is  selling for $24 a share. Nice profit there.

 Also I am on a thrifting  kick.  I am now searching in thrift store for stuff that i can resale for money. Can I tell you back in the day thrift stores use to be cheap now not so much. So with me getting money in and thrifting again  all of this is making me happy. Now I just have keep up my happy feeling by  finding  more mystery shops to do for August and more stock to buy that will give me a good return for my money. I hope that you have a great weekend. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment