Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What's Wrong With It!!

I was watching Two & Half Men today. I love that show it's funny, well anyway I notice that Alan the brother is so cheap. He mooches off of everybody, he uses coupons for mostly everything,  tries to get what he can for free,  will remind you on a daily basis if you owe him money and how much you owe him., he lies when asked  how much money he has. Today he had a great one he purchased wine in a packet like koolaid. He added water to it like you would do for koolaid and it comes out tasting like the real wine you get in the bottle. All of Alan's antics and his cheapskate ways I say what's wrong with it? I enjoy watching how over the top he can get when it comes to saving money and the funny part is no matter how bad people  criticize his cheapskate ways, it does not faze him a bit. With Alan it's all about the money and what he can get  for free. Some of his ways I might not agree with but overall if you can find creative ways to save and make money without hurting or taking advantage of people I say what's wrong with that!
                                                                   So what do you think?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment