Tuesday, February 10, 2015

How Could You........

How could you not be tempted to purchase a $2 dollar ticket for this weeks Powerball Drawing for 400 million. I know what your saying that the odds of winning that kinda money is 175 million to 1. But what if your that one that gets it right and all that money well $300 million dollars would be yours ( taxes and stuff will be taken out of course). Hey, I know I need to save money but I am  going for it! I will be spending $4 on a chance. Hey you never know. Personally I really should not spend a cent why? Because between Jan 27 and Feb10th 2015 (14 days) I have spent over..........$75 dollars playing lotto and I have won..........$2 off of that. I know what you saying that playing lotto is for the not to smart person who don't know math. Right?

 Well I know math and I know it's a chance but I look at it has entertainment money. If I budget my money right then I can spend $20 a month on playing  the lottery or anything else I want. I try and tell myself that everytime I get caught up playing more then my $20 budget at the candy store where I play.  Then I tell myself my bills are paid, foods in the refrigerator and I have saved for over 19 years I can afford to splurge a little on playing lotto. But I have to confess I have spent more money then I have won and this has to stop. I realized that I am a lousy gambler and I don't win when I gamble. So I gotta stop.  
                                      So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment