Friday, February 20, 2015

That's Me!







What I mean by that is that is what I have been doing for the last 2 days since it's like 8 degrees outside with the wind chill factor making it -1. I have been at home going over some e book ideas and trying to figure out what's more important to me money or doing something I am happy about. Let me tell you how lazy I can be, this is between us ok?   I want to write an e book on a  certain topic and I went to fivvers  to have someone write the book for me for  a five dollar fee. I need 10-15 pages. But I keep getting quotes like $50-85. dollars from fivvers for what I want. I said what happen to the book being $5, the people that I ask to write my book keep saying for $5 I get one page. I said to heck with that my lazy a** would rather write the book myself then to pay someone $50 bucks to do it for me. This is where money trumps being lazy in my book all the time. So what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment