Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine Day

                                             
                                             Image result for happy valentines         
Happy Valentines Day Everyone. Hope that your day is blessed and fun.So what is going on? Well here's my story. I did not win the Powerball darn! But I did win $5 but I spent $60 to do it. I know what your say your saying that I am foolish to spend my money that I am trying to save on a gamble with little chances of winning. Your right that is why I told you last time that for every dollar I spend on a lottery ticket I put that same amount of money toward my investment. At least that way I know something will be growing for my future if I don't win any lotto games anytime soon. On to the good stuff, I sold a book on half price Yea! for $5.50  that makes me feel good. I also was not looking for  money making things because I had to have gum surgery which cost me about $1200.00 to do the surgery. Thank god for my partners insurance if it was not for that I could not afford to get it done, and  I need to have it done or my teeth will start to fall out. Let's just say that I inherited bad gums  from my parents.  So that has been my story I have done more spending then making this month. But the month is still young and I am full of hope.. You ask what am I doing for Valentines Day? Talking to you of course and getting back in to making  money. Have a great Valentines Day.
                                                             So what do you think??  

No comments:

Post a Comment