Saturday, February 28, 2015

Taxes!!

 
Yesterday in the mail I recieved my property tax statement. It stated that in june2015 I  will owe them $4978.56 for my house that I have rented at this moment. That's a lot of property tax to pay. For the house I am currently living in the property tax is $5478.56. All togtther I am paying $10,457.12 on two houses. That is way to much to be spending on property that you do not own. I tried to tell my partner that for all the money we are paying to live in New York. We could sell both homes and move to the south and live cheaper and own our land. He looks at me like I said something crazy when I tell him we need to move. New York is getting to expensive to live here and the services they offer sucks!
On to other things the Two Dollar Challenge that I did for February netted me  about $30 for the whole month. But I am still trying March first is tomorrow and the $2 dollar challenges starts all over again. Wish me luck. I am so ashamed of myself  I realized in one week I  spent $70 on playing lotto and won $2. I really have to work on that I spend way to much to gamble to not get enough return on my gambling money.Oh I almost forgot the potato salad I told you about the one my partner wanted to return and me throw it out. Well I won he said forget it and we threw it out. It was nasty tasting.   
So what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment