Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Where Is My Check!

                                                            
                                                                     
 Here's my story.  I have saved for months extra money that went into my christmas club. This money was earmarked for my Vegas Vacation in December. I know around this time the holiday checks from the bank comes out. My check was suppose to be direct deposited into my checking account so that when I am ready to leave I will have my christmas club money in here for my Vegas vacation. I went to the bank today to deposit  some money in my checking account and what did I find was that my Christmas club check had not been deposited into my checking account. I asked the teller when the checks went out she told me Oct 10th. Here it is Oct 15 and no christmas club check. I ask the teller where is my christmas club check. She told me to wait until Monday which is Oct 20th if I do not get a check in the mail to come back. She did not have to tell me that I will be back to that bank on Monday Morning and they will have to find my christmas check or give me money from their own bank account. We are talking over $2000. which I saved just to used for Vegas in DEC. I will let you know what happens but you know I am to hot with that bank this is the second time they missed up with my Holiday check and I had to go search for it.  After this I am done with them and Christmas Clubs. They suck when it comes to that department! so what do you think??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment