Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cheap Eats


I would have never thought that ethic grocery stories would be cheaper then my own grocery store. But again I was wrong. My partner swears by this store only because the seafood, fruits, vegetables are cheap and fresh. Even though some of the stuff  in our ethnic store you walk in there and say what is this. Some of these stores like  the H store  in our neighborhood do offer you signs in English and Korean. Most of the stuff in out H store you kinda know what  something are and something you don't. That's why you only buy what you know in stores like these. But I can tell you whatever you buy it will be cheap. For instance a bag of potatoes are 99c, big jumbo shrimps are $5.99 a pound . You get the idea cheap eats.
If you ever run upon a H store or any kind of ethnic store, go inside and you will see how cheap you can eat. so what do you think??/

No comments:

Post a Comment