Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I Must Be A Fool

 
I must be a fool or just look like one. The reason I say that is  I got a call from my financial adviser at the bank regarding my bond account that I have. I made an appointment with him to discuss this account. But when we had the meeting the adviosr tried to sell me other accounts and investment products stating  that I would get more benefits from the bank if I had x amount of money in the bank. I just looked at him . I told him I thought I was here to talk about my bonds. He stated that to but I could  more benefit from having more money in my account or in my investment. When I started to tell him what I thought about his calling me in under false pretense. He got quite and proceeded to tell me  what I came for him to tell me. What is going on with my bonds.
My advisor thought that I did not know anything about investing and the market. I read about the market all the time and I watch my investment an bank accounts very closely. I have  I  need every penny to count. Since the paycheck stop rolling in. 
 When I questioned my adviser about  what  new benefits I would be getting  that I am not already getting. Most of the benefits he talked about I already get. I told him for $250,000 in  a bank account or invest  that's what you offer to people. He stated yes. I told him thanks but no thanks and left.
People think They can sell me anything and that I look like a fool. I might dress and act like the fool but trust me I am nobody's fool!  Espically  when it comes to  MONEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment