Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Look What I Got !

 
I just got this chase coupon in the mail. It says that they will give me $200 if I open up a  Chase Total Checking Account and have a direct deposit go into the account. I get $200. I was thinking about  doing this. I was given a coupon before for $175 which I used.  I see this as free money to me all I have to do is get $100 to open the account and find a way to get some money to go direct deposit. which should not be hard because a stock that I have which gives me a small dividend check of $3 that should do it as far as the direct deposit goes. I will just have the stock company send the $3 check to the checking account direct. So what do you think?


                                                             
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment