Saturday, October 25, 2014

I Am Tired

   
I am tired of trying to deal with Real Estate Agents. They are lazy. Not all of them but the ones that I have dealt with are. For instance I am trying to purchase a home in Philadelphia a home path home. I saw one I liked contacted the agent and what happens? We play phone tag and then she doesn't send me the things that I need to get started with the house I want to see. She ( the real estate agent offers to go look at the place for me since I live in NY and she lives in Philly. I said thanks I would appreciate it and then nothing. I keep calling her and  when we talk or e mail  she turns dizzy on me like she keeps forgetting what I am looking for when it comes to property and my budget. I am tired, she is not the only one that I have  had  like this. I  must have went through 25 agents in the course of 2 years. They can not be all non workers or can they be? This makes me want to get in to real estate to be an agent just to show people how people really work especially if they work on commission. 
So what do you think??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment