Thursday, July 19, 2018

They Got Me!



 Hello All well here's the story so far. First Monday morning I get a call from the Chase  Fraud unit. They call to tell me that someone  tried to charge somethings on my debit card. They wanted to know if it was me. I told them no the last time I used my debit card was 3 months ago if that. The person that falsely used my card tried to charge get this a Jack in the box meal and they tried to buy some shoes for about 60 bucks. These charges were in California and I am in New York. Thank god I have fraud alert on my cards. But normally when the bills come in I check them anyway just to make sure.

Now on to the next thing I forgot and left my car doors unlocked on Monday when I came back from going out. I stayed home Tuesday but Wednesday night something told me to check my car.  Sure enough someone had been in my card and took the money out of my cup holder. I had about $25 in lose coins and dollar bills for tolls and parking meters. Mind you the car was in my driveway. I am just thankful that the person didn't smash my windows to get into my car. They can have the $25 but if they had damaged my car it would have been more money to fixed then the $25.

This week  has been a week of trying  to and taking my $$. Hopeful the rest of the week will be someone giving me money or me winning some $$. That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment