Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Spolied..




Hello all , how are you today. Well here's the story for the week. First let me tell you that I did not win the  Mega Million for $500 million. You know I am upset about anyway. Last weeks I was out yard sailing and  got two  Apple  iPods cheap $10 for 3 of them..   The guy was nice enough and found one charger that fit all three iPods. Well we I got home  two turned on and one didn't. So I took  all three  to the Apple store to see if they could fix  one and show me how to work the other two. Here's the kicker part...

First the worker in  the apple store  told me my iPods were dinosaurs they came out in 2012 and they can not be fixed if they break . I was ok with that as long as they were working  and I can put music  on them I am good. So the nice apple employee showed me how to use the working ones and he tossed the non working one but get this...….

While the salesman was helping me a brat and her mother came in to the store and over to the worker and asked if he could fix their $700 apple phone that did not work. While the sales person was explain to the mother what the problem was her brat for a kid kept yelling at  the mother  calling her all kinds of not nice names and how  she wanted a new phone and so on. But the one the mother had in her  was brand new. After the brat stopped fussing the mother turns to her and tells her if she doesn't stop acting up she will be getting a flip phone. Really? 
 I remember as a child if we acted up in a store we got it good right there in the store. What's wrong with kids now a days.

 Well that's the story what do you think?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment