Sunday, July 8, 2018

Summer Got Me Hot!!!

                                                       Hello All How Are You Today?

Well here's my story I am Hot literally Hot!!! My main air conditioner went out last week when it was 98 degrees and the humidity in New York made it feel like 102. It was hot. My main air conditioner that cools my downstairs was on it's last leg anyway but I pushed it and the air conditioner  said F**K you on the hottest day of the year I am out! So I got my fans and used them and then I ran over to P.C. Richards an electronic store to buy a new. Here's what happened. I got the air conditioner I wanted. The sales man tells me since I have a casement window I need a guy to come in and look at  my windows.  They will charge me  $25 for his services. Once the guy comes in to look at my window where the air conditioner  will be then they can deliver the air  conditioner. But get this they can not tell me how much the air conditioner will be because of the kind of windows I have . Huh????

 Now if I had regular standard windows the air conditioner would be $489. But since I have special  windows  the price is up in the air. Is that crazy or what? I said forget it and talked to my window guy. He's making me a new window and getting me an air conditioner for the window cheaper then the  $489 plus the extra $25 I would have spent.

My gardener is MIA again . I have not seen him in two weeks. Which means if I have to do my lawn this week. He's fired. What do I need a lawn guy for if he doesn't show up regularly and when he does  show up he wants a check. 

                                                    So that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment