Friday, July 13, 2018

I Am Tired





 Hello all  here's the story for the week, I am tried of getting ripped off.  The story goes like this guess who showed  this week to do the yard? Yep my gardener he does the yard and then presents me with a bill for $130 bucks. Mind you he missed 2 weeks for the month of June and in my mind my bill should be $40 bucks.  ( $20 a week  for his services)But he goes on to tell me that he charged me $50 dollars for the seeding of the grass and $40 for the trimming of the tree and  $40 for the mowing . I was mad and asked him what did he do  again?  After I paid him I asked my partner  if he trimmed  all the backyard trees.  My partner told me he only did one. On top of that my partner had to stay outside with the gardeners to get him to do the things that he was suppose to do in the yard without me telling him. Every time I talk to the gardener it's always a new price that's more then what I had budgeted for. He's a rip off and this is my last month with him.

Also I went to the doctors yesterday and my co pay is now $50 bucks instead of the $30. Needless to say he charges me for every test done. He tells me that he will not get paid by the insurance company if  I don't get my eyes checked once a year because I am a diabetic. Let's not talk about how medications keep going up on me. I am worried that the money I have saved will not last as long with all my medical problems. I have to rethink about getting a part-time job just so that I can have money for medical expenses.  Well that's my story what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment