Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I Need Good Food!!!




Hello all well here's' the story for today. I need good food...… Please!
Where I live in Queens I have been to so many places and their food was horrible. Last night I wanted something good. So I  went  to Applebees. I ordered the 2 mains and two sides. I had the salmon and baby back ribs . My partner had the steak and ribs with  rice and potato. Can I tell you the meats were dry and the sides tasteless. I was so disappointed. But what really shocked me was that the bill was $50 bucks for what?? I could have stayed home cooked a steak and made a simple side for less money. Guess that will teach me to eat out again. 

Last month I went to Outback Steak House  I use to love this place but no more they failed me to. Their food tasted like it was frozen and they reheated it . I was disappointed and the bill came to about $100 for 4 people. I don't know maybe I need to get into the restaurant business and serve what these guys are serving to people tasteless, frozen food and charge a pretty penny for it. What do you think?

Well that's the story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment