Thursday, March 26, 2015

Let Me Ask You.....


   
A question, do you think you can start a business, promote it and make money from it with little out of pocket cost from you?  I was thinking that , well you know me I am always trying different things to make $$. So I told you about the Tee shirt business I was trying to get into. Well right now I am trying to get two tee shirts designs for $5. Really I would like to get 3 different designs for $5. But I might be pushing it a bit. I am also looking for places on the internet and off to promote my business for little to no money on my part. Most of the vendor events that I am interested in cost about $75 or more. Which my budget for my tee shirts business is $25. My question to you have you done something like this before and if you have where you successful at it ? Thanks in advance for answering my question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment