Thursday, March 12, 2015

Half ???

 Hello everyone. How are you doing today. Me not so good here's the story. I have a place that I am renting out. I rented to a family 2 years ago. They rented my place for 1 year and at the end of the year things were not working out so we parted. Before they gave up the keys to my place we did a work through and they were aware that the $2000.00 security deposit would not be returned to them because of all the damages they did to my home. Long story short the family took me to court for the return of their security deposit and today was court day. The out come was that I keep  $1000. for the damages and they get $1000.00 back. Did I tell you New York is a tenant state and if the tenants cry to hard they win in court. It's true. Well today I lost money which I am not happy about but the good thing is it's over and I will not have to see this family again. And the other good part is that I have rented the place out already to another family hopefully better then this one.
                                                        So what do you think??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment