Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Saturday

                                                      
                                                       Image result for A good day   
I can truly say Today Was A good Day!!! Why because first I woke up this morning and I was able to get out of bed. Then I got a chance to roll my coins that I had been collecting for a while  the total came to $120. Just in coins that I would take from my pockets and pocketbooks on a daily basis. Then I won $2  with a lottery scratch off. I was able to let go of some stuff and post it to sell on my Bonanza page. I also ordered two different T shirts designs for my business for $5.50 for the two from fivvers.com I hope they come out good because  these designs are what I am using plus some others ones that I have to start my tee shirt business that I told you about. And I did all of these things after having gum surgery yesterday. Which that in itself is very stressful. Have you ever had gum surgery? Let me tell you it's not a good thing to have but I had to have it or my teeth would be falling out right now. But back to the good things. I feel good because I accomplished a lot of things today and I am proud of myself. So what did you do today and what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment