Sunday, March 15, 2015

Is it Worth It???

I attended a Women's event this past Saturday. Me and my friend set up a table that showcases our services. Mine was The Cheap Cheetah Money Show (Blogtalkradio.com/Cheap-Cheetah).  Hers was Access To Arising Artist.(Blogtalkradio.com/AccesstoArisingArtistshow) The table was paid for by my friend. It was a good event there were a lot of  non-profit organizations there that offered information on  domestic violence, obamacare,housing, legal  insurance,foster care, just to name a few. the reason I say was it worth it to go is that I spent $35 on transportation, food and misc to be there. I came out getting to know some new people and letting people know about my business. So to answer my own question was this event worth me spending $35 dollars just to be there? I say  yes!
                                                                      So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment