Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Sunday!



Here are some thoughts, you know how I tell you about the different things that I want to do to make money. Well here is another thing I am going to try. It's selling tee shirts on a sight called Teechip. I read about this sight from Saving Adviser. The writer is attempting  to sell t shirts as a side business to make his challenge goal of $10,000. I read what he was doing and that thought this might be a good idea to add a t shirts selling business to my many things that I am trying to make money from. I have a bonanza page selling vintage barbie dolls, my amazon page selling my e books,  and my half price page selling books that I have in excess inventory. So why not add tee shirts sells to the group. It will cost me about $10 for the designs and the company that I will use to sell the tee shirts from  would be free. So let's see how this will go. So far me selling the Spirited Frugal Free tee shirts is a bust but I keep trying. So what do you think???  

No comments:

Post a Comment