Thursday, January 12, 2023

Wake Up Call


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. I had a wakeup call and it said be a cheapskate again. Why because I have lost about $80,000 in the stock market. You know what I could have done with that money?  I know being a cheapskate again will not bring back my lost money. But it will ease the pain for me from losing it. How because if I can save that money back by being a cheapskate which I was already one. I just fell off the wagon. Maybe by the time I save the money back the stock market will be better. I know wishful thinking.

I also realized that for 2022 I spent a lot of money on food for the year, Groceries and eating out. The number was $5600 for 2 people. For me that's expensive for food for 2 people for the year what do you think? 

I told you that I am firing my real estate agent as soon as her contract is up. Which will be in February. She doesn't have the clients to buy the house and I think for the last couple months she's been bulls***ing me about what the clients are saying when they view the house. She gota go and my house has to sell before August of this year.

                                                     That's My story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment