Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sick Of It!!


Hello all
well here's the story for the week. I am sick of death crossing my path. Death has kissed to many people for me this week alone. First my old co-worker passed and now my aunt has passed to.  I'm tired of death. It seems that when you get a certain age that's all you hear about is death, for once I like to hear Hey, we hit the lottery, hey would you like to go on a cruise for free, Hey Family guess who is getting married, having a baby. You get the idea good news only.

Also, I use to work for Macy's and when I heard it was going out of business. I thought I might as well get a jump on my pension. Because if Macy's goes under there goes the pension. So, I called Macy's benefits department, and they sent me a letter stating that I will not get a pension until 2027. It will be $87.50 a month. Which is held in an annuity.  So, with that I will not be counting on that money when I get 62 because it will not be there. You know $87.50 is nothing to sneeze at I could use that money in the future to pay a bill or buy food with. Now let's see if I get it in 2027!

                                        That's My Story What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment