Friday, January 6, 2023

Happy New Year


 Hello all Happy New Year. Well, here's the story for the first week of 2023. I started my New Years with a broken windshield on my car. The reason for that was my neighbor was having his roof repaired on New Year's Eve and the workers dropped something on the ground and it landed on my car wind shield. What a way to start the New year with cracks. The roofing company paid for the replacement but still.

Never take things and people for granted I learned that the hard way. I found out that a relative passed away 2 years ago and I didn't even know it. I was very close to this person, and I am not going to lie. I cried my eyes out when I found out she had passed, and I was not there to say goodbye. That hurt me to the core. I realized that you never should take things or people for granted and always assume they will be there when you want them Because I realized they won't!

So I hope that you had a happy and safe New Years and that you realize that life is a gift that we should all cherish.

                                                That's my story what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment