Saturday, January 14, 2023

To Mad on Saturday


 Hello all well here's the story I am too mad today. Why? Because I got my oil bill today and it was $950 bucks compared to $735. I know they are both high but going up $200.00 more is crazy. I hate using oil I am used to using gas. But the place I am in now uses oil which is crazy expensive.

I did get a wakeup call this morning with my pension and social security check I cannot live in the place I am living now It's too expensive. Especially with $900 bills for oil. I will admit I get oil every 3-4 months but still it's expensive. I have been too lazy and not really paying attention to my life and finances but now that will all change. I am back on the cheapskate wagon and sticking to it.

Ok I will confess I spent $20 dollars on Mega Million it was 1.35 billion. That's a chance I had to take. If I won 2nd prize, I would be good. But only if the lotto prize is big will I try my luck maybe not $20 but $2.

                                       So that's My Story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment