Friday, March 4, 2022

Thanks Home Depot


 Hello all well here's this week's story. First the roofer came back to check the roof for the 2nd time on my rental place. He found nothing. Which is a good thing, I think. So where did the water come from that was in my dining room?  While the roofer was there, he asked if I wanted to rent the place to him and his co- workers. they were willing to pay the rent and the water bills. I told him let me think about it. I really do not want to deal with tenants again. I just want to sell the place and move on. Too much hassle being a landlord.

Thank you Home Depot I love when you have oops paint on sale. I found 3 cans of a nice color oops paint the good stuff on sale for $9 use to be $5 a can. The original cost of the paint was $45 a can. You know I was not buying no can of paint for $45 dollars that's crazy to me.  I got 3 cans of oops paint for $27 less than the cost of 1 can of paint. Anybody know why paint is so expensive?

Now all I have to do is some minor repairs on my rental and put that bad boy on the market for sell. I have had that home for over 30 years it's time to move on.

                                              So that's my story what do you think?

                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment