Sunday, March 20, 2022

Retirement


 
Hello all, Well here's the story of the week. I got my social security retirement letter. Yes, I am getting older and almost ready for my social security check. Well, I got this letter telling me about what the amount of my social security check will be will when I turn 62, 67 and so on.  I will say it was an eye-opening experience. But I am glad that I got it. So that way I can do my retirement budget to see what my expenses are going to be against what my income should be. That's important to know where your money is coming from in retirement because you never know what will happen in retirement.

I see the difference between getting my social security check at 62 and 67.  Now I am trying to make the difference of the two by saving money, selling stuff and being creative with my finances.  Got any ideas? So how are you planning your Retirment when it comes to money? 

                                                  That's My Story What do You Think?

                                                  https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

   

No comments:

Post a Comment