Monday, March 14, 2022

So Expensive


 
Hello all well here's the story for the week. I had to get a new cellphone because the one that I have has is a 3G which will be considered old soon. I needed a cellphone that was 4G or 5G. Which you know when you upgrade it's more money right? Well, I did get a 4G phone that cost me about $299.  The 5G ones were over $500 and up no thank you. But since  I have   consumer cellular they offered me a $75 discount which made the phone $$224. Which is still way to expensive for a phone. I like free or damn near free  when I have to purchase items that I hardly use. But I took the deal because I need GPS  for my car and you need a 4G or better phone to get it.

Found out this week that my uncle passed away in his sleep over the weekend. I was sad about that it was my mother's baby brother. They were not as close as they should have been but he was family. And when you lose anybody family or not it still a sad thing. Rest in peace Uncle Danny.

                                                That's my story so far what do you think

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment