Thursday, March 31, 2022

D**N Uncle Sam


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. You ever feel like punching out your Uncle Sam. This week I needed to.  Why because I did my incomes Tax and let's just say that Uncle Sam needs his butt kicked for what he wants me to pay him back. I mean D**n Uncle Sam you know a Sista retired without a pension check. Plus, inflation is eating at her saving you think I could get a break?

I am paying a lot this year only because my accountant said I made money last year. Not if Uncle Sam is taking it back I didn't. Anyway, did you do your taxes? How did you make out?

Still trying to get to Lowes the hardware store for oops paints so that I can finish my rental home and sell it. You ever have that thing were your minds wants you to do something, but other things come up first. That seems to be happened with my rental home and repairing it for sale. Other things always get in the way of me working on it. 

Good news my heart doctor says that my heart rate has improved but I am to fat so I need to walk about 2 miles in good & bad  weather. He says it will help me lose the weight and my bones will get stronger. That's my goal for April 1th which is Friday. Walking to be healthy.

                                                  That's my story what do you think?

                                              https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment