Monday, February 26, 2018

Movies



Hello All. Well here's the story for the week. This will be short and sweet. A friend of mind told me that she wanted to take her kids to see The Black Panther Movie. The tickets were on sale for 418 each. That would have been $126 for 7 people. For  just the movie no popcorns, soda, hotdog just a seat for 2 hours. She was luck and got the tickets with a coupons for $9 each which cost her $63. That was still expensive but it was better then paying $126.

My question is when did the movies became so expensive? I remember movies use to cost me 75 cents  when I was growing up then it went to $3. Last time I went to the movies it cost me $8 not $18. That is why I will wait until this movie comes out in the library on DVD. I get to see this movie for free. I will spend the $18 might be less  that people spend just to see it in the theater  on dinner and a movie  junk food. That way I can watch this movie in the comfort of my own home and I can pause it because I go to the bathroom a lot.

That's about it for me for this past week. Told you it would be short and sweet. So what do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment