Wednesday, February 7, 2018

To Darn Expensive

 

Hello all well here's my story so far. I went to the mall yesterday and I saw where the Girl Scouts  had set up a table selling cookies. I love my thin mints so I picked up a box. It was mighty light. Felt like it had about 6 cookies in it. When the women told me $4 I almost gave her back the box of cookies. Is it me or is $4  kinda expensive for a small box of cookies? 

I am happy this week because I am finally working my butt off when it comes to mystery shopping. I was able to get 8 shops this week. Which will give me about $100 for the month. Which you think might be small but for me that's pretty good because remember I am not working so every little bit helps. Besides this money helps me with my dollar a day challenge, Yes I am still doing that.

Surprised bills. Yes I get them from time to time. I got a bill yesterday from my eye doctor who I had seen in Nov 2017. The bill was only $25 dollars thank god . That was just the portion that my medical insurance didn't pick up . Thank God for medical insurance.

Well that's my story so far what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment