Tuesday, February 13, 2018

This Is HArd....


Hello All Well here's my story so far. It's Hard.  I am on a no chocolate  eating for the month of February it's a short month so I figure I can do this. Wrong you just don't know how much you crave stuff  until you stop eating it. I need my chocolate but I am fighting the good fight so far.

They took my money- I looked on my credit card bill and I saw that my door man charged  me the $500 that I owed him. I thought since his men where here doing the last adjustments on my doors and windows that I ordered. When they left they forgot to ask me for the $500  I owed them  So I figured that it was a wash since I had already paid them most of the money for my windows and doors  anyway. Not the case they took the last $500 I owed them off of my  credit card. Well darn you think they could have called me first to tell me without me having to find it out by looking at my credit card statement.

Making Money it's going well for me I managed to get about $90 in mystery shopping for my challenges and $75 in my online stores for the month of February. This is turning out to be a good month for me when it comes to my challenges . You know the $1 a day one.





Water Bill- I just got my water bill for the month of January.For 3 months the bill was $103.15 this bill belongs to my rental that I have but darn that's a lot of  money for  plain water for 3 months. It did go down last time I paid the bill it was $230.  Thank god my tenant is  paying  because if I had to pay for this out of my own pocket I would trying to use water like twice a week at most. I remember when my water bill was just $78 dollars every 3 months back in the day.

                                               Well that's my story what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment