Thursday, March 1, 2018

Where To Start


                                                           Hello All Happy March 1th.

Next The Challenges for January Dollar A Day, Coupon Challenge and Coin Challenge was Good, Bad and down right Ugly. The Good The Dollar A Day Challenge I made $108 for the month of January. The Not To Bad  Was The Coin Challenge I save $50 bucks in coins for February.
The Ugly The coupon Challenge was zero. I could not find coupons to used so that I could save $$.

Next Thing was that I was feigning for a trip this year. I think I got cruise fever. So I looked on line and find an Ok deal when it came to a Thanksgiving Cruise out of New York. For two people it will cost me about $4500. But it's for 14 days and we will be getting  $240 back in onboard credit, specialty dinning, free internet, free cruise phone usage( whatever that is) $100 per port  tour credit. We can use this to go sight seining almost free. The person that we spoke to when booking this cruise was very helpful and she really pointed out ways for us to save $$.

It's Over The chocolate 28 day challenge is over. I did not have one piece of chocolate for the month of February and I am proud of myself. Let's see what I can get rid of for March. I am thinking bread.

                                                 That's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment